METRO WEST HOUSING SOLUTIONS HOUSING CHOICE VOUCHER (SECTION 8)
LOTTERY DRAWING DATE
On Thursday, November 7, 2019 MWHS held a random lottery drawing.
- Please log in here using the user name and password that you created when you applied to see if your submission was drawn.
- Do not call the housing authority as we do not have access to your username and password. Your username is your email; if needed, you can request a password reset from the RentCafe website.
- If your submission was drawn in the lottery, your status for the 2019 lottery will show “On List” and MWHS will notify you by mail to complete a full application. At that time, all pre-application information will be verified. Please make sure that you update your pre-application with any new information using your original username and password.
- MWHS IS CURRENTLY NOT ISSUING ANY VOUCHERS TO APPLICANTS ON THE WAIT LIST. PLEASE DO NOT CALL TO CHECK ON THE STATUS OF YOUR APPLICATION. PLEASE CHECK THE WEBSITE FOR ANY UPDATES.
- If your submission was not drawn for this year’s lottery, your status upon log in will state "Removed." You can reapply to the lottery next time it is open using your original name and password. Continue to check the MWHS website for the next lottery opening.
Any applicant with a disability has an opportunity to request a reasonable accommodation at any time. For example, if you require assistance with completing any of the necessary paperwork. Also, if needed, we will provide auxiliary aids and reasonable accommodation as required for effective communication and participation in our programs.